Our Client is a leading international technology group providing specialty glass for many industries, including pharma, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. Operations in Poland focus on commercial development of CEE & Russia Region. We are currently looking for an independent Business Development Manager with experience in distribution of technical products.
What's on Offer
Our Client offers very good working tools and a possibility to develop within an international company.
- Acquisition of new clients and business partners within designated territory.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring these are commercially viable and deliver profitability
- Monitoring the sales activities of competitors and utilising own ideas for business development.
- Providing market feedback on competitive environment, customer trends and prospect needs in order to meet market demands and achieve sustainable business growth.
- Seeking new opportunities for business - new channels, new accounts, potential gaps in the market, etc.
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their orders.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in in a multinational company involved in distribution of technical products.
- College degree or equivalent in a technical field.
- Very good command of English and Russian language is necessary.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- starter.
- Very good organisational skills, as the position is independent.
- Willingness to travel.