What's on Offer
- company car
- competitive salary
- relocation package
- benefit package
- Develop, deploy and maintain the plant's quality and continuous improvement systems.
- Work in coordination with the quality team on the development and implementation of quality policies, certificates, specifcations and audits
- Provide analysis of data.
- Support cost reduction & process improvement projects.
- Provide analytical support & coordinate the efforts involved in resolving quality issues in regards to product failures and/or returns.
- Act as plant point of contact for supplier quality issues and corrective actions.
- Lead & Champion Operational Excellence across the site; promote sharing of best practices across all sites in the business unit.
- Engage the operations team in continuous improvement initiatives to identify and minimize waste while maximizing productivity.
- Develop and enhance the organization's expertise in productivity improvement programs.
- Work in coordination with Plant Manager on the development, implementation and sustainment of productivity improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- degree in Business or Technical Discipline or a minimum of 5 years of quality management experience or process improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years of process improvement or related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- demonstrated knowledge of LEAN principles. Experience implementing LEAN processes.
- ability to effectively communicate up, down and across the organisation.
- fluent English knowledge