As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Business Analysis - Client Services team oversees Information Technology project lifecycles to help align our clients Information Technology solutions with their business needs by identifying and addressing any gaps. As a part of the team, you’ll help our clients optimise opportunity cost, document the right requirements to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency by reducing rework, and shorten project timelines.
We are looking for professionals to join the global business systems support team in our office in Warsaw for the position of:
Business Analyst BI
(System Support Area)
Business Analyst BI function is part of the Regional Information Team and is responsible for ongoing support and enhancements to PwC’s Reporting and Analytics solution implementation. Responsible for tasks including incident resolution and request fulfillment, supporting production applications, documenting, and supporting implementations.
- Maintains business systems including resolving users’ issues.
- Participate in design of new enhancements that will improve reporting efficiency across the organization.
- Contribute to projects including design, testing, and implementation.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and reporting changes.
Area of responsibility
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support to PwC’s Reporting and Analytics Users.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Provide guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues.
- Document troubleshooting or resolution steps.
- Engage and coordinate with the vendor, when required.
- Invoke escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
- 3+ years’ experience in design, implementation and maintenance of large scale data warehouse solutions using full Microsoft technology stack (SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Proficiency in data modeling focused on building enterprise scale analytical solutions.
- Experience in data management and transformation using cloud based frameworks (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SnapLogic, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience in delivering BI solutions using modern BI presentation tools like Power BI, QlickView.
- Experience in gathering business needs and translating them to reporting specification and technical solution requirements.
- Knowledge of layout and design best practices for reports and dashboards.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in business systems support area.
- Access to and ability to acquire proficiency in top notch IT tools and solutions in a macro scale use.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions.