What's on Offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in a global production company;
- Work based on a contract of employment - a permanent contract;
- Real impact on company business;
- Work in an international environment;
- Competitive salary.
- Governing by the rules of organization and organizational rules, all relevant internal standards and procedures and generally applicable legal regulations;
- Participating in the evaluation of offers for new equipment and tools and recommends the most optimal solutions;
- Participating in proposals for the placement of new products and the follow-up of individual technological steps;
- Cooperating with quality departments and OHN in solving qualitative problems;
- Cooperating with the industrial engineering department in setting performance standards;
- Collaborating with the technology team on measures to reduce labour consumption, material and tools consumption;
- Collaborating with the technology team to solve technical problems by the 8D method.
The Successful Applicant
- Multiple years (+5 years) of hands-on Engineering management level;
- Experience in leading & motivating a team/ functional leaders with a focus on policy, capability, process improvements and people development;
- Experience in supporting of launching new products and new designs;
- Flexibility, adaptability and process improvement approach;
- Proactive approach to problem recognition and solving;
- Fluent English.