Robotic Process Automation Senior Developer
Robotic Process Automation Senior Developer
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Proven experience in automation projects delivery
- RPA/Software development background
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationship
- Problem solving approach, attention to details, proactive attitude
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously
- Collaborative and knowledge sharing attitude
- Technology oriented mindset
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of IT architecture and infrastructure
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Familiar with ERP systems
Automation Factory is looking for a Senior Robotic Process Automation Developer to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. We are a Team of individuals, who are passionate about what we do and are eager to keep on learning. Working with us you will have the opportunity to participate in international projects delivered remotely or onsite.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Develop, integrate and test Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Cooperate with Automation Architects and internal or external Clients during the entire automation projects
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in design and planning meetings
- Actively contribute to Continues Improvement of the automations services provided to the clients
- Provide RPA expertise to other team members and clients
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.