What's on Offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus scheme
- Brand new, custom-designed office in the centre of Warsaw (close to Metro station) with a play room, free parking (bike parking and shower included) with a fun and engaging culture
- Generous 5 000 PLN/year ninja training budget to spend as you wish
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mexico & Thailand
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best to be most productive.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private work - life balance assistant
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants
- Monthly social events including Bowling, Ping Pong, Office Parties, Summer Party and Christmas Extravaganza
- Additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period.
- Birthdays off, paid.
- Work on the Front-end of new website builds, capable of working across multiple projects at once.
- Improve existing websites and make them more functional for users.
- Ensure quality checks before tasks are handed over or marked completed.
- Strive to complete your tasks to the highest quality, with a focus on achieving quick and big Wins.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Front-end development (ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role).
- Experienced in coding using HTML, CSS, SASS, JS, J-query.
- Basic knowledge of PHP is required.
- Basic knowledge of Databases (MySQL) is required.
- Good understanding of UI and UX fundamentals.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly strive to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. We enjoy a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Be proficient in Polish and English.