In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Securing on-time Customer payments and providing them with requested documents
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Daily contact with Sales department
- Identifying held orders and taking appropriate actions to resolve them
- Managing the credit limit exceeded process in accordance with credit policy
- Allocating and clarifying payments
- Managing the pre-due, dunning and overdue processes in the proactive way
- Running complex reports in your area of expertise
- Providing training and support for new joiners
You are The Candidate if:
- Your English and French skills are on a fluent level
- Your experience is related to Order to Cash/Customer Service area
- You are motivated to broaden your knowledge in Finance field
- Your communication and problem solving skills are strong and efficient
- You are ready to use and develop your skills in the area of SAP and Excel systems
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process