What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Medical Care
- Opportunity to contribute to a start-up initiative
- Clear career path
- Working in a global team.
- Reconcile accounts, monthly reports / financial statements according to German GAAP / HGB and IFRS
- Execute monthly and quarterly preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries (German GAAP/HGB and IFRS) with appropriate support for a German Legal entity
- Analyze and ensure accuracy of data and accounts
- Support local audits
- Prepare VAT declarations
- Interact with other departments including Controlling, IT, Sales operations, Engineering, and Legal.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education degree,
- Min. 7 years of experience in running accountancy in an international manufacturing industry (e.g. as Independent Accountant or Senior GL Accountant)
- 3+ years of accounting related to German GAAP (HGB) and/or IFRS,
- Navision or other Business intelligence Software/ERP-System on an equal level,
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially Excel,
- Excellent English language command.