- Knowledge of Automation and RPA technology
- Understanding of RPA architecture and infrastructure would be an asset
- Experience in Continuous Improvement / Automation projects delivery. Technologies (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion)
- Good self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationship
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness/practice
- Business Process reengineering / transformation approach & practice
- Experienced in client facing roles: workshop facilitation, presentations, trainings
Automation Factory is looking for a Automation Architect to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- In charge of identifying Automation\RPA opportunities, risks and impacts
- Performs current state process analysis and documentation (business requirements collection)
- Future state process design and solution modeling
- Develop and present business case
- Close cooperation with Automation /RPA developers
- Defines test scenarios
- Design, plan and execute the transformation programs and improvement initiatives for clients
- Ensure that project goals are met according to agreed schedule
Automation Factory as part of the BTS Technology Transformation, along with Software Factory deliver one unique team to provide our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on robotics, automations and software. The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors.
If you are open to learn new things, work with people with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients in different locations globally.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.