My client is the international leader in the flexible workspace revolution. Their brands are famous for being the standard in office, technology and collaboration space. They are growing fast with more than 3.300 business centres in over 120 countries and serving 2.5 million customers daily.
They are an extremely entrepreneurial business and seeking out intelligent energetic, smart, self-motivated and eager-to-learn individuals that want to be part of a global revolution to build flexible workspaces using the latest in robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Big Data and Cloud Solutions.
What's on Offer
My clients offer:
- Competitive salary
- International Environment
- Career Path
- Starting Date: ASAP
The SharePoint and PowerApps developer will have a high level of IT and solutions development knowledge, with a focus on delivering IT SharePoint and Office 365 consulting services and will be leading and implementing various projects to improve processes through automation and better integration, as well as to deliver new functionalities.
- Act as a consultant to propose solutions to improve, automate, and integrate processes and functionalities based on the Office 365 environment and applications (SharePoint, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, etc.), and using Nintex and the process automation engine.
- Definition, development and implementation of solutions based on the Office 365 environment and applications (SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Nintex).
- Maintenance of the existing applications / SharePoint sites.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience on implementation of Office 365 projects (SharePoint, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow), .Net, and Dynamics 365
- Experience of the Nintex workflow automation solution.
- Experience in project management and delivery
- Expert on the Office 365 solution, deep knowledge of the functional and technical coverage of SharePoint Online products, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, and .Net.
- Able to propose good implementation practices (functional, technical, organizational) based on business needs.
- Deep knowledge of integration and development of workflows.
- Experience and knowledge of the Nintex workflow automation solution.
- Excellent (fluent) English.
- Organised and analytical mind-set.
- Strong Business Analysis skills.