- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Experience in O2C area
- Very good analytically skills
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to facilitate conference calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Very good English skills (C1 level is required)
Interesting opportunity to work for client operating in Media & Entertainment sector that is an American multinational media conglomerate. Headquartered in New York City, the company is one of the two biggest companies in the media and entertainment industries. It has a significant presence in broadcasting through a portfolio of domestic and international properties, including terrestrial and pay television outlets.
We are looking for a candidate who is ready to lead our O2C delivery team responsible for Collection, Cash Allocation, Reporting and Queries.
- Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, with agreed SLA’s and ensure these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed
- Provide assistance to team members, motivation, communication & performance evaluation
- Drive improvements
- Demonstrate knowledge of Account Receivables area
- Supervise trainings for delivery team members. Ensure that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
- Build the positive and supportive team culture
- Focus on continuous development of business relationships with Client
Join brand new team and work among professionals in great atmosphere! We guarantee a possibility to growth, develop skills and gain experience while working for new Capgemini`s client!
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.