The chosen candidate reports to Financial Controller and works as a partner to the Plant Controller by delivering financial analysys and ad-hoc reports. Company is located in the north-eastern Silesia region.
What's on Offer
- Group insurance paid by employee
- Medical private care
- Christmas and Easter gift cards for employees - it is amount from 600 till 900PLN . It depends on the employee income
- Christmas gift cards for children -100PLN per one child in age till 14 year old Integration events
- Co-financing to the children holidays " zielona szkoła" - 50% of the cost of the children holidays " zielona szkoła"
- English courses
- Bonus from the company profit after one year of working - maximum amount 1.750 PLN ( gross)
* Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data * Conduct cost-benefit analyses * Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis * Work closely with the accounting and controlling team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support * Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and Forecasts * Conduct stock take, perfume stock variance analysis, explain deviations * Prepare product cost reviews, prepare inter-company pricing * Assist the Financial controller in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts * Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools * Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards * Work closely with the Finance controller to ensure that business operations are in compliance with company policies and best practices * Prepare internal reporting package including operating metrics, financial controls and performance indicators that will help in improving business performance * Look for opportunities to leverage systems, integrate processes and re-engineer structures across the business to achieve cost effective and quality financial accounting practices * Preferred business partner of the Plant Controller, understand the business operations, suggest process improvements
The Successful Applicant
* University or similar degree * 3 - 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience * Strong quantitative and analytic competency * Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills * Advance knowledge of Excel * Strong financial modeling experience * Good business acumen * Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills * Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently * Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management * Business fluent in Polish and English