As a Team Manager in Data Services you will be responsible for managing about 30 technical engineers settled in technology services built upon Capgemini delivery best practices.
You will manage people performance, skills and relationship within teams to achieve goals and milestones. You will manage, coach and motivate the team daily.
Your main accountabilities will involve:
- Manage employee relations
- Assess staffing needs
- Evaluate employees
- Process employee leave, timesheets and vacation requests
- Interview and hire staff
- Ensure customer satisfaction within his scope of responsibilities
- Build and maintaining strong working relationships with key service contacts
- Build up technically strong team with ability to cope with new trends and technologies in IT
- Day to day management in terms of operations
- Ensure the good use of all available processes, systems and tools in the delivery of the service by the team
As a Team Manager in Data Services you will work with over 300 people delivering support across various IT technologies with Capgemini Standards to world class companies across the globe. You will be part of Data Services management team participating in tactical meetings related to services, skills and competencies we deliver.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.