This role is responsible for conducting end to end service design activities: planning, consulting and conducting user-focused activities depending on the project, for: IT system migrations, technology adoption, smart offices, chat bots and other digital areas.
The User Experience (UX) Specialist (Consultant) conducts strategic workshops with Clients (key stakeholders, different communities across the organization) to get proper buy-in, create the process to build great experiences for a wide range of recipients.
As the UX Specialist (Consultant) you will be responsible for shaping users’ satisfaction and help organizations to achieve both business goals and users’ need with innovative technologies.
- Partnering internal and external technology teams to create effective, usable and satisfying user experiences throughout IT related projects.
- Supporting requirements development by analyzing target audience, objectives, users’ needs, key stakeholder’s assumptions, goals and vision.
- Planning workshops and end to end service design activities, research strategy, conducting different studies and analyses qualitative and quantitative data at various stages. Conducting both project management and operations tasks.
- Developing Personas, User Stories, Employee (User) Journey, user/task flows, Usability Testing, Interviews etc.
- Supporting our Customers both onsite and in Clients’ locations on a temporary basis.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.