What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits Package
- Possibility to work in international environment
- Interface with local management and leadership teams to ensure Company trade compliance goals and objectives are communicated and understood
- Implement Company corporate and growth center trade compliance policy and requirements through development of standard operating procedures & work instructions as applicable to the business locations
- Conduct onsite internal assessments and assist the regional compliance team with regional audits as required by the Company audit protocols.
- Manage all import/export shipment information to/from international vendors for the business locations in Poland.
- Act as primary point of contact for all trade related inquiries for internal employees to ensure timely and efficient movement of goods & services
- Manage relationship with Customs Brokers in Poland, communicating Company requirements and regulatory shipping requirements
- Work with Regional Trade Compliance Lead to ensure that the trade compliance program in Poland is coordinated with those of other countries in the region
- Provide day to day direction on import / export compliance questions and requirements to individual business locations
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in business or equivalent
- Experience - manufacturing, supply chain, traffic, logistics business and trade
- Proficiency in trade and regulatory matters and ability to interpret regulatory information
- 3-5 years experience in trade compliance or similar role
- Very Good oral and written communication ability in English language
- Ability to think globally and act locally
- Strong business process orientation
- Able to participate in best practice review with an eye toward process simplification and business fit.