For our Partner, international company located in the City Center of Warsaw we are looking for candidates who would like to be part a of the accounting team and support Hungarian entities. The company offers wide scope of responsibilities and high level of autonomy.
What's on Offer
The company offers broad possibilities of personal and professional development, enjoyable work atmosphere based on family friendly approach, flexible working hours, possibility to use languages on daily basis and an attractive package of benefits (sports card, private health care, life insurance, refund of public transport costs).
- Actively perform the period-end closing and reports activities to proper finalization of accounts for the entity in accordance with company required standards
- Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved
- Prepare, process and manage Accounts Receivables documents & transactions including cash allocation, netting receipt and employee's invoices
- Manage incoming invoices and monitor PO accounting
- Propose and implement process improvement initiatives to day-to-day operations
- Liaise with stakeholders including auditors
The Successful Applicant
- Over 2 years of experience in accounting, preferably in Shared Service environment
- Degree in finance and accounting will be a plus
- Solid knowledge of accountancy regulations
- Very good English and Hungarian is a must
- Very good Excel
- Strong analytic skills with attention to detail, proactive attitude, willingness to learn, international mindset