International leader in the flexible workspace revolution. They are famous for being the standard in office, technology and collaboration space. Our client has more than 3.300 business centres in over 120 countries, serving 2.5 million customers daily. They are starting up another Global Innovation Centre in Barcelona to add to their portfolio of "IT TechLabs" around the world. They are an extremely entrepreneurial business and seeking out intelligent energetic, smart, self-motivated and eager-to-learn individuals that want to be part of a global revolution to build flexible workspaces using the latest in robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Big Data and Cloud Solutions.
What's on Offer
Great growth potential inside a global, operating company inside Barcelona.
- Competitive base salary
- Long-term opportunity
- Multicultural environment
- Based in Barcelona
- Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure in public or hybrid cloud providers using industry best practices
- Design, develop, implement and maintain cloud solutions for the operability and performance of our applications
- Work closely with the Development, Quality Assurance and Operations teams to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support automated deploymentof infrastructure
- Operational and security monitoring and care for the infrastructure and software platforms
- Serving as the liaison between Engineering, QA, Business Analysts, and other teams for reliable frictionless deployment, operational efficiency, and performance and security
- Research and recommend new product ideas/innovations and proposals on new and emerging technologies
- Identifies new industry tools/methodologies that enable automation efficiencies and address applications automation challenges
- Defines or refines standardsfor the design and development of software. Collaborates with developers, QA, operations, and management to provide technical direction in requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require extensive research and analysis
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application
- Creates required technical documentation
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years' experience of Devops/Cloud Engineer
- Bsc or master in computer science or related degree (or proven experience in field)
- Automation; VM setup/tear down, scripting, platform tools (AWS Cloud Formation/Azure Resource Manager/GCP Deployment Manager), exposure to 3rd party tool like Terraform or Cloud Foundry useful
- Logging and monitoring of cloud deployments
- Container experience preferred, Kubernetes ide
- Experience with Agile, DevOps environments and test integration.
- Experience leading test case design to provide efficient optimal coverage.
- Experience with cloud solutions (Azure).
- Experience in framework architecture and design
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, jMeter or similar
- Strong operational knowledge of Linux systems