WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Advising Banking clients on robotics process automation, operating model design and process optimization
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the Banking world
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or Retail (preferred) or Corporate banking experience
- Understanding of RPA concepts/ market - Experience of min. one RPA platforms e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- Project Management exposure
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on large, prestigious international projects
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Support in developing your career such as mentoring programme or feedback
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), an access to powerful learning platforms
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.