In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
The Process Specialist acts as the local representation (or extension) in the shared service center of the Global Process Lead at group level.
The Process Specialist drives optimal E2E processes, by contributing to the mission of the GPO organization: design, guard, transform and continuously improve E2E processes, which are effective at a competitive cost and resulting in an excellent experience for customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders. By driving optimal E2E processes, the GPO organization enables the business to create value for the Company.
The Process Specialist in close alignment with the Global Process Lead and team:
- contributes to the development of a process strategy, resulting in a roadmap of transformation initiatives,
- drives E2E process excellence and end-to-end productivity in the Function through standardization and deployment of common business processes and enablers,
- shares and preserves process knowledge in the area of expertise, and
- drives transformation and continuous measurement & improvement of process performance
Your responsibilities would include:
- Provides input for standard process design for all relevant elements, i.e. Processes, Policies & Procedures, Master Data, (Risks and) Controls, Solutions, Organisational Structures and KPIs/PPIs.
- Contributes to the creation of policies, procedures and guidelines in close cooperation with the Global Process Lead and Senior Process Managers.
- Engages actively with OpCos, HGSS, Global Functions and the GPO organization to ensure high quality stakeholder relationships, understand stakeholder requirements and manage expectations to drive optimal E2E processes
- Proposes process improvement initiatives as input for the Transformation Roadmap
- Monitors and uses operating metrics to identify process improvement initiatives
- Provides recommendations/guidance regarding new process adoption
- Ensures that the process designs, policies & procedures and operating principles are embedded in the relevant common business solutions
- Authorizes system access as per the design book guidance for customized T-Codes
- Shares and preserves knowledge in the area of process expertise
- Validates and guards compliance with the standard process design
- Engages actively with OpCos and HGSS to drive the reduction of process deviations
- Proposes and submits change requests in regards to process modification
- Ensures effective governance of implemented changes
- Acts as the first point of escalation and link with the Global Process Lead for all process design related issues
- Manages and prepares for the approval of derogations for process non-compliance
- Contributes to the execution of the Transformation Roadmap
- Intervenes and escalates to the Global Process Lead in case of deviations from plan
Continuous Process Improvement
- Actively works with HGSS, Global Process & Control Improvement (P&CI), Global Functions and OpCos to identify cross-OpCo and global process improvement initiatives, and steers E2E improvement
- Guides and supports operations teams in process improvement initiatives on the basis of analysis, expert knowledge and experience
- Provides input for the (re)definition of business outcomes and for the (re)assessment of process performance targets to further drive optimisation
You are The Candidate if:
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or Management
Able to understand the E2E process strategy and the application to the task and responsibilities in this position
Analyses processes, detects inconsistencies, and analyses possible causes and solutions
Fluency in English, additional European language is a plus
Strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation, strategic thinking, effective time management
Strong analytical skills, continuous improvement mindse
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process