You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed as a Software Developer. You learn an appropriate methodology and one programming/development language, database or application environment. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core MVC and/or WPF
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of mobile applications development would be an asset (Xamarin Forms and/or React Native)
- Basic knowledge cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of basic design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Basic knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.