The requirements we’re looking for include:
- IT Infrastructure and operating systems knowledge (Linux is a MUST)
- Experience configuring virtual networks, segmentation, and reverse proxies.
- The know- how to deploy and configure application/web servers: Apache, nginx, etc.
- Designing and deploying platforms over public (AWS, GCE) or private (OpenStack) cloud platforms
- Infrastructure Configuration Management skills with Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef
- Experience deploying infrastructure with any container orchestration platforms such as: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, OpenShift, AWS Container Service (ECS), Google Container Engine (GKE)
- Knowledge of Linux scripting (Bash, Perl, Python etc.)
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment with Travis, TeamCity or CircleCI
- Experience monitoring systems
- Possess a working knowledge of Logging solutions (Elastic Search, logstash, fluentd, kibana etc.)
- Familiar with the overall DevOps philosophy
- Pssess version control system skills with GIT
- Knowledge of various construction tools such as Maven, Ant, Grunt
Working as a Cloud Engineer within MACS Poland your responsibilities will be:
- CI/CD and Configuration Management. Designing, building. and optimizing an applications’ development and delivery pipeline.
- Automating applications and infrastructure deployments on private and public cloud platforms.
- Setting up and maintaining Travis, CircleCI or similar environments on a large scale.
- Managing our binaries artifact repository.
- Producing automation scripts to integrate between services and increase efficiency
- Writing and troubleshooting automated builds and deployments.
- Providing consultation services to our projects’ teams on setting up testing frameworks and QA best practices into the release pipelines.
- Incorporating and maintaining static and dynamic code analyzers and code coverage tools in our build infrastructure.
- Maintaining an awareness of industry best practices and the latest tools.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS Poland, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities and we are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer to join us and fuel our continued growth.
Based in Krakow, Poland, you will work in a global team alongside the sharpest and most experienced marketers, content creators, consultants, and sales teams in the industry.
As a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer in our team, you’ll be working with our project managers, developers, and designers to create high-quality compelling applications that will be used to support global and regional sales and marketing activities.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.