In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Completing all Tax related accounting activities upon which tax reporting depends, including control checks of transactional data to identify any errors or anomalies:
- Preparation and timely, accurately delivery of VAT returns,
- Preparation of local statutory accounts - analyse and reconcile GL tax accounts in line with local legislation, and reconciliations in BSAR/or DQI wherever applicable
- Complete Period End Close activities related to VAT accounting - VAT clearings entries,
- Preparation of payment requests,
- Preparation of Intrastat and ECSL reporting, as well as ad hoc Tax reports
- Supporting Tax reviews, statutory and Tax audits and ad hoc requests,
- Performing activities consistent with standard controls,
- Contributing to continuous improvement by proposing ideas, participation in projects and applying any agreed changes to the processes
- Working with OpCo’ PtP and OtC Teams to ensure that errors are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken to minimize the likelihood of similar errors in future.
- Working with respective GBO Teams to ensure proper delivery of RTR process, and ensure that errors are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken to minimize the likelihood of similar errors in future
You are The Candidate if:
- University degree, preferably in the field of Accountancy, Finance or Law,
- Very good command of English,
- 3 - 5 years of work experience, (experience in VAT supervising, VAT advisory or VAT return preparation),
- Solid and broad VAT technical knowledge and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-Tax and non-Finance colleagues,
- Professional Tax certification will be preferred,
- Experience in using SAP, desirable experience in working in BPO/SSC area,
- Proven Lean Six Sigma certification or work experience,
- Ability to work in teams,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders,
- Coaching capability
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process