As a member of Eastern Europe Solutioning team (former Business Development team (BD)) you will be responsible for designing solutions for potential clients based on their requirements. You will be responsible for proposing delivery model, service levels (SLAs) and cost estimation of the service components and finally presenting offer to the client. You will collaborate with Account and Bid Managers and Senior Manager from our organization and you will provide specialist expertise within the sales team.
- Lead and contribute in service solution development, presentation and finally successful contracting of the services within EE organization
- Lead and participate in end to end in the RFI/ RFP/ BAFO process
- Ownership and co-ordination of the relevant solution streams and cost model to meet the client stated service requirements, service levels and to ensure an integrated & efficient technical solution
- Ability to interact with and convince with offering/solution on regular basis with VPs, CIOs, CFOs
- Play active role in meetings with the Client and delivering presentations to explain the solution
- Determine the shape of the overall solution to ensure alignment of the proposed service
- Challenge stakeholders to ensure the competitiveness and effectiveness of the proposed solution, including technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing
- Monitor solution consistency, risks and mitigations, assumptions and issues
- Provide input to pricing, advise on the pricing model, market standards, sales strategy
- Document the proposed service design within both the solution design document (SDD) and the external proposal document
Eastern Europe Solutions & Sales Support (Business Development) is responsible for designing solutions for potential clients and existing client, play significant part in deal negotiations and contracting, contribute to offering design, solution design and financial engineering.
The team collaborates with Current Accounts, Bid Teams, Senior Managers & Executives from inside and outside of the organization providing Solutions and proposal that fit the needs of Capgemini current and potential clients. The team’s main role is to crafts offers to potential clients, participate in client interactions to understand client needs in order to shape best in class End User Services offerings and solutions that meets client requirements.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.