Oracle Fusion Resolver/Analyst
The position is a part of the Global Oracle ERP support organization and is responsible for ongoing support and new configuration requests, specific to PwC’s Oracle Fusion ERP implementation.
- Develop high expertise level in resolving challenging functional and technical issues with focus on financial modules of the application
- Handling tasks including problem resolution, request fulfillment, configuration changes, supporting production documenting, and implementation support
- Participate in design of new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for global systems
- Troubleshoot issues and determine root causes of problems, the users are facing
- Resolve functional and technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Manage system configuration and user access/security in accordance to corporate guidelines and policies
- Monitor system scheduled tasks and take actions to solve reported bugs and incidents
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes
- Perform special assignments as requested.
- At least Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Management, Information Systems, or related field.
- Oracle ERP Financials relevant experience required (certification is a plus).
- Knowledge of business processes in the finance area will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience with implementation or support of Oracle Financials Fusion version (preferred but not required).
- Experience in relational databases SQL (querying and management) and data integration tools.
- Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Ability to work under pressure in intense, fast paced, multinational work environment.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into technical system specification
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team; strong customer focus
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Participation in multi-territory activities related to Oracle Financials ERP cloud system business support area
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions