- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics or similar
- Minimum 1 year experience in finance area and good understanding of the accounting rules
- Very good English skills are required
- Attention to detail
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to enhance processes and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focused attitude
- Teamplayer with proactive approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks (Preparing and posting journal entries, Intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities (e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, Closing subledgers, Closing GL, Cash Forecast, VAT, Reconciliations)
- Executing controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Work with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
We are looking for candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team and take responsibility for running and supervising F&A operations.
The scope covers processes from foregoing areas: journal entries processing, accounts reconciliation, intercompany accounting, month end closure, fixed assets, booking costs, reporting, running various projects for client.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.