- Extensive experience in two or more Supply Chain or Procurement Domains with good understanding of end to end processes.
- Ability to bring market and leading practice insights in Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Very deep exposure to setting up and executing SCM and Procurement processes (including understanding of SCM technology)
- A passion and deep interest in automation/ new technologies, large scale enterprise wide ERP solutions e.g. Oracle, SAP, cloud based
- Experience/exposure of design and successful establishment of Shared Services operations within complex global organizations or demonstrable consulting experience with exposure to successful sales pursuits
- Energy, drive and resilience to overcomes challenges in various contexts
- Cross functional knowledge of SCM processes e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Transportation Planning, Warehouse Management, Order Management, Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Analytics and MDM. It is important to note that you will have to demonstrate expertize in at least one to two areas and be aware of the processes in other areas
You’ll be accountable for shaping, selling and delivering end to end solutions for our clients with a focus on best in class Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Procurement processes, enabling automation/technologies, organization and people change and controls enhancement. You shall be working with clients who operate global business services/shared services and other retained SCM operations and supporting them to deliver digital SCM transformation.
In the current team, different team members bring deep expertise in one or the other area of supply chain. The current roles require the resource to have deep exposure in one or more Supply Chain Domain, including Planning, Order Management or Procurement Operations. You are required to bring deep expertise in process and technology front in this space. Below are the key asks for the role:
- Implemented Supply Chain or Procurement Processes for major organizations
- Very deep understanding of Supply Chain or Procurement and related processes
- Ability to conduct process assessment and define as-is and to-be process
- Ability to define and design measurement criteria for process (KPIs)
- Proven experience in working with global clients and handling key stakeholders
- Exposure to creating value based business cases
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English and French or German would be an asset
- Ability to travel (international and domestic)
In Digital Supply Chain, we support our clients through large scale transformations, enabled by leading edge automation and technology solutions. We want the very best for our clients, and we know that the technology we implement can help them achieve great things. We also know that the implementation of a new technology solution impacts everything it touches, so our teams work collaboratively with our clients to ensure smooth and pain-free transitions.
We’re looking for people who love building great relationships with clients, and who naturally engender trust from those they work with. Coming to work with us means using the right change management techniques to guide our clients through a seamless programme of activity which ensures the smooth running of our technology-enabled transformation projects.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.