Microsoft Solutions Architect
If you are:
- An experienced Microsoft Solutions architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
And you have:
- 3+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies, acting as an architect on minimum 3 full Workplace (ex. Active Directory, O365, Win10, Mobility) or Cloud implementations.
- Experience in designing architecture for O365/M365, Win10/Windows as a Service, SCCM/Intune/WSUS, Windows Server/Hyper-V/Azure
- Experience in designing architecture for audio and video collaboration solutions based on Skype for Business, Teams, and integration with Telephony solutions
- Experience in designing architecture of supporting solutions based on Lakeside Software, Ivanti, Flexera, Juriba.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Microsoft based solution including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL, Web Services, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, JSON
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Microsoft ecosystem
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA: Office 365, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows 10 or similar. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest Microsoft and other supporting technologies.
Main accountabilities may include:
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Microsoft based Workplace and Cloud solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
to facilitate relocation
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.