In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
About the role:
Process & Control Improvement (P&CI) is a global function within the company that is created to support our strategy. P&CI drives the design, implementation and monitoring of controls and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the HEINEKEN Internal Control Framework. The scope of key activities to realise this is focused around Control Monitoring, Process & Control Management, Continuous Process improvement and Risk Management.
Global P&CI Specialist is supporting the P&CI Manager in running the P&CI Function. P&CI is a trusted partner for OpCo P&CI Teams Functions, HGSS Process Teams, Support Functions and other Global functions in achieving business objectives, driving and implementing improvements in the organisation’s processes and strengthening the internal control environment. The position is based in Krakow.
Your responsibilities would include:
Planning, performing, reviewing controls testing (mainly Application Level Controls – system configuration), advising Operating Company (OpCo) P&CI in creating action plans for remediating of control failures/issues and providing regular progress updates about remediating activities to main stakeholders.
Continuously seeking for improvement opportunities of the controls monitoring framework by driving the data analytics initiatives (Control Data Analytics), continuous controls monitoring (PCM).
Driving the development and the governance of Process and Control Documentation Standards (Design Principles).
Supporting the process of Risk Identification, Response, Monitoring and Improvement of existing and emerging risks. Working closely with the Risk management owner and OpCo P&CI on the risk management framework and process.
Ensuring that processes and configuration controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with the relevant policies, procedures and company`s Rules.
Supporting Global and External Audit in planning their audit, monitors and drives closure of audit findings. Being a contact point for the external auditor to ensure the effective cooperation between OpCo P&CI, OpCo Process Teams and external auditor.
Embedding a process improvement culture, driving process and control improvement and realising benefits.
You are The Candidate if:
University degree/Masters in Finance & Accounting or related field (e.g. in Economics, Finance, Business Administration), preferably supplemented with a postgraduate certification (ACCA/CIMA/CIA/RA/RE/CPA) or Information Technology (CISA);
5-7 years of job relevant experience and a solid knowledge base in: financial processes, business acumen and relate controls environment (accounting and internal controls);
Experience in auditing of ERP systems (SAP) preferably supplemented with a postgraduate certification (e.g. SAP certification), experience in auditing GITC controls;
Proficient user of SAP (operation and configuration), data analytics tools and MS Excel, strong analytical skills, experience in other common ERP systems (Navision, JDE, SAP HANA) is desired;
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process