In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
The Team Leader role has dual responsibility as business leader and people leader.
As business leader ensures operational delivery according to functional standards and effective collaboration with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
As people leader supervises team and its operational deliverables, supports employee’s development, builds engagement and fosters collaboration across teams.
As Business Leader:
- Understands and be able to communicate company strategy to team and individuals
- Establishes team strategy aligned with process and HEINEKEN Krakow high level strategy and priorities
- Executes the process delivery with expected service objectives and quality
- Takes ownership for end-to-end process and service delivery including part of the process delivered by GBO
- Solves operational issues and acts prevent it in future
- Prepares and analyses SLA/KPI reports with root cause analysis
- Ensures complete and up to date process documentation
- Actively attends the relevant operational meetings to discuss performance, issues, collaboration
- Prepares and participates in business visits as per the agreed plan with SM
- Fosters business partnership and aligns the communication standards with OpCo, GBO
- Ensures that effective controls are executed, monthly control reports are delivered
- Proactively raises any issue on design or execution of controls and propose changes to make controls effective and efficient
- Makes conscious decision regarding team’s costs (OT, travels, R&R, unused holidays, band mix)
- Brings constructive, challenging ideas to drive Process standardization and takes ownership of the agreed actions
As People Leader:
- Plans resources for the team, recruit right people, on-board them in the new role
- Sets & describes SMART team and individuals objectives linked to HEINEKEN Global and HEINEKEN Krakow vison & strategy
- Plans individual’s and team tasks over time
- Provides ongoing, regular 1-2-1 feedback to team members on their performance and development
- Handles underperformance timely and effectively and recognize good performance and reward best people
- Assists to create SMART development plans based on 70/20/10 approach
- Plans succession, develop best people in the pipeline for leaders or experts
- Provides regular coaching and mentoring to team members
- Breaks the communication silos and foster team collaboration
- Effectively manages changes in the team
You are The Candidate if:
- you have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- you have engagement and drive for results
- you have 1-3 years of relevant professional experience as leader and 4 years of operational experience in the process
- you have excellent written and verbal English
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process