For our Client, an international company, we are currently looking for an IT Manager. Your main tasks will be the day-to-day management of IT infrastructure and management of external IT provider who implements SAP Business One in the company.
- designs and deploys overall IT strategy in the medium-sized company to support business in delivering its goals,
- implements and manages IT projects including SAP B1 rollouts in cooperation with an external provider,
- prepares and controls IT & Telecom budget,
- cooperates with external vendors,
- signs off and controls IT/Telecom usage policies and regulations,
- acts as a Project Manager for key implementations & system changes,
- takes care of business-critical IT &Telecom incidents,
- analyzes IT & Telecom infrastructure performance,
- ensures data privacy protection.
- strong experience in IT, working with ERP systems; IT architecture and other relevant technologies (>6 years),
- familiarity with SAP Business One,
- previous experience in the implementation of IT systems as a strong plus,
- understanding of the management of IT Infrastructure,
- experience in running IT development projects,
- experience in team management will be an asset however it is not required,
- fluency in English (at least B2),
- university graduate in Information Management, Mathematics, Physics, Business Management,
- IT Certificates in Project Management; ITIL or any other relevant methodologies.
- interesting projects in an international environment,
- stable employment in a multinational company,
- a possibility for further development.