Our Partner is a global professional services company, which is opening its new SSC. The firm is well established on the market, achieving high performance and offering great work environment.
What's on Offer
The company offers an attractive package of benefits (annual bonus, medical care, sport card, life insurance and parking lot) and a permanent employment contract. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to take part in transitions, standardising the accounting process, improving financial and accounting tools.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the GL function within the EMEA region
- Process General Ledger transactions including journal entries, fixed assets, accruals, corrections, GL accounts reconciliations, period-end closing activities including ledger maintenance
- Review P&L and balance sheet reconciliation
- Performing general ledger balances review, follow-up on open items
- Ensure all month-end, quarterly and yearly tasks deliverables are met
- Respond to queries from affiliates and preparing ad-hoc reports
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or economics or recognized accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting within an international environment
- Strong communicator, proficient in English and German (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems (SAP)