For our client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for Chief Human Resources Officer to its office in Katowice region.
- oversees European HR Team and all aspects of HR operations (30FTE+),
- responsible for providing direct reports with ongoing feedback, coaching, and development opportunities,
- manages and oversees all human resources functions and processes, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employer branding, performance management, compensation, benefits, payroll and HR administration,
- ensures compliance with local employment laws and organization framework,
- ensures that HR initiatives are aligned with organizational strategy,
- acts as a strategic partner to the Management Board and Senior Leadership Team on HR and organizational development matters.
- provides strategic guidance and day-to-day advice to the Senior Managers related to personnel matters,
- manages and continually improves the organizational approach to total rewards, inclusive of base compensation, bonus system and other benefits,
- designs strategy for organizational culture,
- develops and maintains organizational leadership principles and values,
- leads organizational communication on strategic human capital topics.
- 10+ years of HR experience including 3+ years of CHRO experience,
- a global perspective with the ability to successfully adapt to a continuously growing and changing environment,
- solid knowledge HR processes in a global manufacturing company,
- strong organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet or exceed deadlines,
- proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects,
- superior work ethic, accountability and ownership of work,
- demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- attractive base salary and bonus,
- all necessary tools including company car,
- social benefits.