As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
Workday Technical Consultant
- Design and develop Workday integrations with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members.
- Using your analysis skills to identify and document client requirements determine integration and data strategies.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors to create solutions.
- Plan and lead design workshops with the client.
- Ensure usage of appropriate Workday integration technology, meeting timelines and quality needs.
- Maintaining partnership relation with your Client based on trust, professionalism and engagement.
- A demonstrable history of working in at least one of the following positions:
- Workday Technical / Integration / Data Conversion Consultant
- Previous background in HR Software as a Service implementation
- HR / HCM technical team in a large company working with dedicated IT system
- Solid knowledge and experience with Workday integration stack (Workday connectors, EIB, Data Transformation, Workday Studio, Workday Data Migration Methodology, Calculated Fields, PECI/PICOF payroll connectors, RaaS) is preferred.
- Standard integration technology stack knowledge (XML, XSLT, JSON, basic Java and Web Services, SOAP, REST) is a must.
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients.
- Willingness to travel
- Stable employment
- Technical onboarding including Workday training
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card