Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
Job Purpose: The Upstream (UP)/Integrated Gas (IG)/Projects & Technologies (P&T) PDS EPM team (Process, Data & Systems and Enterprise Performance Management) started on a journey to improve processes, data and systems used in EPM. In April 2018, an EPM Vision was written by the PDS EPM team, the VP Planning Appraisal & Reporting (PAR) Controller UP and the EVP Finance for UP. The three components of the vision are: People at the Core, Connected Data and Digital Transformation to enable Connected Planning.
The role is located in Finance Operations in Krakow and is responsible for advising, developing, maintaining and training of users of models developed in the Anaplan tool (including associated reporting). It will be part of the PDS EPM team.
Anaplan is a SaaS (Software as a Solution), cloud-based tool that is part of a new generation of tools that is not customizable; only configurable. As a result, support for the tool resides with the PDS EPM team and with “Super Users in the Business” and less so with IT. The hardware and required infrastructure for Anaplan is hosted in the cloud and the vendor takes responsibility for maintenance. Periodic upgrades and enhancements are automatically pushed to users. These Cloud/SaaS tools are an important element of Shell’s IT Strategy.
This role reports to the EPM Improvement Manager P&T and Product Owner Anaplan and is part of the global PDS EPM team and supports the PAR community whose work is used to steer Shell strategy, capital allocation and operating improvements.
The global PDS team is primarily based in The Hague and Krakow, but works closely together with experts in many different parts of the UP/IG/P&T Businesses.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with senior executives in Finance, IT and Technical teams which creates a unique opportunity to develop in a company which operates in a highly dynamic sector and employs complex process and IT solutions. Our team members are recognized for unique set of skills they bring to the table and – as a result –multiple opportunities for further development are available.
• Master Anaplanner
• Develop and training of Super Users and other Anaplan model builders on design principles and latest functionality changes in Anaplan
• Obtain understanding of processes supported by Anaplan and work with process experts in the PDS EPM Planning and Reporting teams as well as with the EPM Delivery Manager to identify simplification opportunities (process and data)
• Lead large Anaplan implementations and/or changes following the Anaplan “design standards and principles” (coordinate and advise multiple smaller Anaplan model implementations running consecutively)
• Maintain security matrix and hierarchies/MRD in Anaplan and work with IT to manage access
• First screening of requests to add/change/delete anything in Anaplan before it goes to the Change Management panel
• Supporting - together with super users – users of the tool
• Maintain archiving plan for data in Anaplan and data warehouse
• Maintain online help screens and user guides
• Manage implementation of new releases from Anaplan
• Specific for the PDR Anaplan solution:
o Key focal for Spotfire reporting tool, troubleshooting, modifications, coordination of new requirements
o Responsible for opening and closing the PDR system on a quarterly basis
o Facilitate reconciliations between PDR and other systems (eg Planning One)
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree in Finance/Economics/IT or other quantitative discipline.
• Requires a special combination of Finance and Business skills/understanding along with an affinity and aptitude for data, systems and reporting
• Stakeholder management at knowledge level
• Will need to acquire system development skills to be able to configure Anaplan
• Working knowledge of SQL,Spotfire and/or other analytical tools
• Self-starter and ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong delivery mindset
• Results focused
• Professional demeanour
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) and effective in communicating
• The candidate must be flexible/resilient and is able to manage ambiguity
• Willingness to occasionally travel for prolonged periods
• Experience with working with other cultures/nationalities would be an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility
• Some literacy in statistics / visualization tools)
• Programming skills (VBA, VB.NET, python)
• Understanding of Oil & Gas Industry
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.