- To be responsible for developing and managing the data visualization layers within the credit area (cash application, cash allocation, debt recovery, trading operations, underwriting, etc) to become the digital change agent for the greater Credit organization and support the digital transformation agenda.
- To scope, develop and implement the data visualization and analytics front end models that utilize both current and future data infrastructure to progress the credit organization to realize additional value from data driven business insights.
- To work collaboratively with the data management experts and IT architecture team to define a scalable, modular, future proofed set of visual and analytic front-ends.
- To provide support to the digital agenda:
1. Be the subject matter expert in the areas of data visualization and solutioning when it comes to PowerBi, Spotfire, Webby, etc.
2. Be the lead pathfinder and game changer in helping to further the digital agenda and penetration for credit through implementation of innovative solutions, external awareness of digital trends and quickly developing proof of concepts to validate/invalidate concepts.
3. Ensure that all developed solutions follow the C13 EUC control framework
4. Develop fit for purpose, optimized data visualization front-ends that will realize the development and implementation of more forward looking, business insightful analytics.
5. Lead awareness and learning sessions for digital technology, thought processes and acumen with the greater operations and credit teams.
- Ability to navigate the complex data and IT landscape within Credit.
- Ability to quickly synthesize and provide strategy on the proper design and output that would enable data to be aesthetically represented, consolidated and yielding business insight analytics.
- Ability to articulate and translate technical jargon to non-technical teams
- Experience preferred in solution development around digital visualization dashboards (Alteryx, PowerBI, Spotfire, Webby, etc.)
- Experience in working in a global organisation and in a virtual working environment
- The role requires a strong team player with the ability to work under tight time pressure whilst still maintaining high standards of work.
- The role as well requires a self-starter to driver the delivery of the solution.
- Remain open to different perspectives and challenge as-is ways of working.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.