Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Lead Commerce Operation (Russia)
Lead Commerce Operation (Russia)
- Manage 1st/2nd level technical support and operational service needs for Digital Commerce Applications, as applicable and Ensure 24/7 availability of the production environment.
- Ensure that any disruption of IT service delivery for Digital Commerce Applications and partner system’s is coordinated with the responsible staff and addressed in a timely manner and act as escalation point for all requests and incidents
- Responsible for the execution of triage process, setup issues, known issues, data fixes and problem management for digital commerce environment and partner’s systems.
- Facilitate communication process with Product/Dev teams to provide customer feedback, and report on chronic issues.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Operations, Supply Chain), Global teams and third-party vendors, to prioritize issues as well as provide detailed status reports on assigned P1 and P2 Tickets to stake holders
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency and act as liaison for customers between other support groups, including the Service Desk, Development, Level 1.5 Support and others to act on recommendations
- Development and production of service reports for all defined metrics and develop plans to improve them
- Work with the 3rd Party hosting vendor for the implementation and availably of the Infrastructure for the Hybris
- Managing and oversee the vendor team responsible for L2 operation of Hybris & Kony Mobile App for the defined scope by mentoring and coaching team members.
- Own the day-to-day IT activities of the e-commerce platform and POS efforts including but not limited to Data purge, Scheduled job’s, day end and month-end job’s
Purpose of the role:
Lead Commerce Operation - Russia will be responsible for general supervision, managing operation maintenance and oversight for systems & applications supporting Digital Commerce Applications (Website, POS, Mobile Application) for affiliates across Russia Sub region. This position will also have overall accountability for the team that provides L2 support to all defined applications, systems and production environment supported internally and externally as well as the systems hosted with 3rd Party vendors. When Interruption or outages occur, or are imminent, the team must promptly respond to support the needs of the business users.
Manage the resolution of all incidents, reassignment and escalate to senior management as necessary. Maintains current knowledge of web site development and provides technical support and instruction to team.
Profile we look for
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, or related field required; or suitable combination of formal education and experience;
- Minimum 7-8 years of progressive responsibility in the information technology field, while 2-3 years should be in supporting Hybris e-Commerce solutions
- Very good knowledge of English & Russian (at least B2 level)
- Conceptually proficient in RDMS Concept and fluent on SQL / MySQL Data Base queries.
- Experience in HAC & HMC of Hybris eCommerce Solution. Training/ Certification in Hybris is preferred; Hybris functionality knowledge is must
- Knowledge of Java and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of Kony mobile application development platform is preferred
- Proven experience in an IT Operations role with a customer service focus with knowledge of technology issues relevant to Digital/e-Commerce solutions in an IT environment.
- The ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of projects and processes.
- Good written, oral and presentation skills; and can communicate with all levels of technical and management staff
- Ability to foster strong working relationships and effectively interface with all departments within EIA IT with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Capable of leading a team of 6-10 personnel.
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours & possibility for home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."