. Supporting the team in smooth migration of the corporate tax deliverables.
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of tax returns.
• Ensuring timely preparation and filing of statutory accounts
• Co-ordination/ support for tax assessments
• Co-ordination/ support for resolving all tax audit queries
• Working closely with other data feeder teams within FO (Manage Close, AR, AP, MI, Treasury, Legal, Real Estate etc)
• Executes provision of direct taxation on monthly / quarterly / annual basis, tax true ups and deferred tax provisions, executes production of tax computations and tax returns and ensures timely filing with revenue and statutory authorities.
• Ensures strong coordination across other business functions and FO operations
• Manages workloads, multiple demands, and competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of data.
• Proactively manages relationships with all stakeholders
• Continuous focus on improvement opportunities in process and content and identifies and actions opportunities to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues.
• Keeps abreast of Business developments and Business performance drivers
- At least > 3 year’s broad international or specific country-related professional work experience in area of direct tax and / or accountancy.
- Work experience on migrated tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms would be plus. Recognized professional qualification in areas of tax / accountancy will be an asset.
- Bachelors / Masters in Finance degree with broad professional experience in tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms.
- Working knowledge of world-class ERP systems and excellent MS Office skills required.
- Good understanding of Control Frameworks, controls in a tax environment and tax accounting under GAAP and/or IFRS (in particular IAS 12).
- Effective influencing skills and communicator of complex tax compliance issues; both written and oral.
- CI mindset illustrated with practical implementations to the tax / accounting process.
- Fluent English and Portuguese are a must.
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.