Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
- Managing a team of 8-10 Accountants
- Reviewing team performance in terms of AR related accounting processes
- Ensuring compliance with internal control system
- Supporting Finance Transformation Project for Global Business Services
- Supporting Affiliates in finance-related processes, being a main contact point between
- Affiliates and GBS on an operational level
- Driving and supporting direct team and GBS Team in general to achieve common goals
- Manage and lead ABSC Distributor Experience finance and accounting team for Americas
- Lead DE Team during all stages of Transition to GBS and later during delivery
- Responsible for proper knowledge transfer including Desktop Procedure preparation
- Responsible for staff training and development
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members
- Hands-on approach – understanding tasks of individual team members and being able to step in if needed
- Being responsible for reviewing and approving monthly accounts reconciliations and analyzing differences
- Control the period end close
- Monitor KPI’s, Issue Log and other quality and performance tools
- Manage relationships with Affiliates
- Manage performance appraisal process and development of all direct reports
- Perform risk assessment, prepare and execute risk mitigation plan in cooperation with OTC Process Manager
Profile we look for
- Min. 1,5 year of supervisory experience
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility to travel outside Europe, once required.
- Flexibility to work outside standard european time during transition phase if required
- University degree preferable in accounting/finance
- Strong leadership skills, team oriented
- Depth knowledge of Accounts Receivable area would be an asset
- Professional approach to work, strong customer driven focus
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business.
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours & possible home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We're growing! Amway Business Centre in Kraków is now Global Services Center. We are building new Accounting team to support Amway operations across USA and South America.
Join our team and be part of building something new!
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."