Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
The role is designed for completing outstanding activities for KZ Shell entities (additional tax returns preparation and submission for previous reporting periods) and supporting the Team for ongoing audits from KZ Tax Authorities. The role provides a very good exposure towards stakeholder management as well as Indirect and Direct tax compliance and Group reporting.
Principal accountabilities will include:
- Support preparation for tax audits (preparation of outstanding tax returns, reconciliations etc.) as well as coordination / support for resolving all audit queries;
- Review audit documentation
- Deliver tax reports, returns and payments and adherence to the managerial metrics of the process;
- Proactively engage and maintain strong stakeholder and business connectivity;
- Managing own workload, multiple demands, and competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of data
- Strong team-working across the process area is essential
- Build trust and confidence in co-operation with Finance in the Business
- Demonstrate the behaviours required to actively underpin the success of the Tax model (e.g. concentration on most significant issues, managing risks, flexibility, “can-do” attitude, team-working)
- Managing people without formal authority
- Resilient to manage short timelines. Ability to multitask, plan and priorities across various tasks.
Taxes in scope: Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, local taxes in Kazakhstan.
- Tax (Tax Advisors, Country Tax Leads, Tax Process Owner)
- Reporting and Analysis (Fixed Asset Accounting, General Ledger, Reporting)
- Finance in the Business
- Business (Country Controllers and Upstream and Downstream, Corporate commercial people),
- Finance Operations (Operations Managers, Process Managers, Senior Managers)
- Financial Processes migrated to Finance Operations.
- University degree
- Strong accounting, law or tax knowledge of Kazakhstan required
- Experience in working with Production Sharing Agreement regime will be an asset
- CIMA, MBA, ADIT, ACCA, CPA will be an asset (Recognized professional qualification and membership of a professional body), Tax Advisor Certificate will be an asset
- Minimum 3-4 years’ work experience in tax compliance or advisory
- Working knowledge of SAP and excellent MS Office skills.
- Effective influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Able to manage risks
- Resilience under the pressure
- Effective communicator of complex tax issues; both written and oral; with various range of stakeholders and presentation skills.
- Fluent English,
- Fluent Russian
- Experience of working in a virtual environment
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.