Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
The role will be focused on GTIL (Global Tax Integration Layer) implementation in Tax Operations (part of Finance Operations). The role will be part of GTIL Implementation Team. There will be another few people working in the Team locally as well as virtually in other Shell locations. Team will need to closely cooperate with Process Experts as well as with IT Team.
- understanding E2E functionality of the new GTIL tool by participating in end user testing
- raising defects detected during the testing and providing initial analysis of the issue to IT analysts
- insight into data – data pains
- cooperating with PE & IT analysts in solving defects
- Preparing localized process documentation (WI) for the new process based on E2E testing
- running parallel process using GTIL and comparing results with current process run by Compliance Teams including validations
- support ITA in getting Tax Authorities approval for the new tool & new process
- Other activities as per project needs
- Dealing with tool, which is in the design mode (not stable)
- Contribute to the tool design – proactive approach to the defects/issues identified (proposing solutions)
- Working in very dynamic environment and necessity to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Being able to manage wide variety of tax returns for various Shell entities (Business) on various ERP system
- Min. 4-5 years’ experience in accounting/ finance processes
- Experience of using a major ERP system such as SAP, SUN, JDE, Oracle, PeopleSoft will be plus
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English
- Flexibility – being able to quickly adapt to new priorities
- Excellent analytical skills – not only being able to find the defects but also to perform analysis on potential root causes;
- Ability to think in synthetic way – after performing detailed analysis it is required to make a step back to analyse the issue from the wider perspective
- Team player
- Good in communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in solving some IT/process related issues (or wish to develop in such area)
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.