Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. You are driven to get things done and view obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Project Analyst in Fund Transfer Operations team!
As a Project Analyst in Fund Transfer Operations you will coordinate projects, reporting and data security needs of the Funds Transfer Department. You will take part in the full project life cycle, including project management, requirement gathering and testing. You will be responsible for verifying if reports are accurate, timely and informative to ensure that all areas are operating at maximum efficiency to achieve their objectives. Supported sections include: Domestic and Foreign Funds Transfer, Client Service, Communications, ACH, Check Processing.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Assist management in ensuring proper product delivery, proper escalation and resolution of high exposure items, maintaining the proper balance of cost, control and client service (3Cs), and maintaining proper standards and controls
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure
- Manage scheduling of Funds Transfer projects and initiatives
- Participate all phases of Funds Transfer projects, including requirement gathering, design, testing and implementation
- Participate in other departments’ projects when needed
- Help to enhance the productivity of the unit
- Challenge all processes, procedures and practices
- Ensure access is correct for all Funds Transfer staff
- Handle all user setups, access changes and terminations.
- Assist in the development and production of management reporting
- Perform client demonstrations for Funds Transfer applications
- Support client testing
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
- 1-year supervisory experience is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others.
- An aptitude for analytical and problem resolution.
- Self- starter, proactive, and objective oriented.
- Enthusiastic leadership skills and ability to engage others.
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of domestic and foreign payment money movement systems – CHIPS, Fedwire, SWIFT, ACH, Checks
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others