Our Client is an international FMCG company located in Silesia with very good financial condition, perspective to group investments in Polish plants, implementing new ERP system within 2 years.
What's on Offer
Our Client offers a good benefit package + company car for this role + yearly bonus.
- Managing Controlling Department in two production factories in Poland,
- Ensure a relevant and accurate reporting to the Headquarter of the Group in Germany,
- Budget and forecast preparation for the company,
- Monthly closing preparation: P&L preparation,
- Result analysis, preparation of comments to the result,
- Production Cost Calculation, sales margin analysis,
- Saving plans preparation,
- Monthly KPI manufacturing performance reports preparation,
- Investment payback calculation, make or buy decision,
- Close cooperation with the management to identify risks and to prepare savings plans, brought back profitability of the company.
The Successful Applicant
Needs an experienced manager:
- in manufacturing processes and ERP systems,
- in product cost calculation,
- in manufacturing cost and manufacturing results,
- ith general understanding of financial tools and theories,
- with experience in other manufacturing items, for discussion and development,
- as leader of the manufacturing controller team,
- for input to group from own controller experience,
- with fluent English in writing and speaking,
- with possibility to travel frequently abroad.