In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and the source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in the Record to Report stream.
- Understanding articulating and implementing the global standard processes and controls related to area of expertise.
- Actively participating of a work-group with the need for specialized knowledge.
- Being co-responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Global Template solution- following the BASE Transition Methodology
- Identifying and analyzing of business impacts of implementing the Global Template
- Working with the Solution Consultant to gather, document and challenge specific local requirements (tax, legal, compliance related) following a zero-gap approach
- Providing expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology
- Being responsible for the successful closing of gaps between “as-is” and “to-be” situation
- Being a change agent and support the OpCo on their change journey
- Ensuring a proper and effective knowledge transfer (e.g. documentation, key-user training)
- Thoroughly performing functional testing and support user acceptance testing of the solution and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met
- Logging issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also following-through on resolution of those issues
- Completing and improve test scenarios
- Supporting roles and responsibilities mapping vs. positions
- Continuously improving and keeping up-to-date of documentation (SOPs, process descriptions, Sol ID materials, etc
- On-boarding new team members in your functional area
- Adequate handover to Business As Usual after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Contributing to project status reporting
You are The Candidate if:
Are able to travel up to 40% of the time outside Europe
Your command of English is on fluent level (French as a plus)
You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
You have deep understanding of RTR processes (e.g. RTR Finance Global Standards, Design Book, internal controls, audit, KPI/PPI framework); at least 3 years of experience in RTR stream
You have ERP and applications knowledge (JDE/HeiLite a plus, SAP, Microsoft Office)
You possess operational experience in multiple RTR processes (at least 3 years) and PEC
You have understanding of the E2E processes, the business and the interactions/dependencies with other streams
You have gained project and change management experience (e.g. transition SME)
You have strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
You are able to create SOPs and documentation update
You are able to work under pressure and working in a dynamic environment
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process