State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Project Consultant, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-620621
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Lead the end-to-end planning and management of a small to medium project and/or lead a work stream within a large strategic initiative;
- Assume responsibility for assigned project stage(s) and drive execution to ensure targets budgets and milestones are met;
- Provide project level reporting and metrics tracking for initiative;
- Develop and maintain end to end plans to manage project timeline scope deliverables and resources;
- Coordinate overall project communications risks and issues resolution;
- Support the teams strategy and direction to meet client needs through the understanding of their business;
- Support team development through training and coaching and encourage experiential and other learning opportunities;
- Champion and support a collaborative cross-business environment that fosters change utilizing the Change Management Framework;
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation including identifying and reporting of all risk and compliance issues breaches and suspicious activities;
- Responsible for maintaining initiative internal controls;
- Perform other duties as required.
- 5-6 years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required;
- Proven project management skills and project management experience;
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. PMP) will be a considerable advantage;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required;
- Good knowledge of proven business analysis methodology is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint Project Visio Excel and Word required;
- Strong analytical skills required;
- Good communication and writing skills required;
- Financial Industry expertise specifically Fund Accounting and Back office operations are a plus.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.