Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
As a Developer in Data Loss Prevention Team, you will design, develop, enhance and implement controls that strengthens the overall protection of the bank’s data privacy framework.In this position, you will act as deputy of DLP engineer managing and administrating Symantec DLP platform and other DLP technologies that support data classification (tagging and rights management) and unstructured data inventory. This includes designing and implementing data loss prevention policies, DLP platform maintenance and upgrades.
Area of Responsibility :
Development and Implementation
- Implement, test, document, and maintain enterprise-wide Data Protection related controls.
- Design, Develop and Implement solutions that enhances the Data Loss Protectionfor endpoint, web and email DLP platforms.
- Design, Develop and Implement a Data Warehouse system to perform Data analysis of programs and activities in Data Movement organization
- Design, Develop and Implement a web-based tool for risk managers, compliance to generate reports around DLP incident and data protection
- Design, Develop and Implement a web-based tool to generate coverage and compliance of client-server based controls.
Administer and maintain Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system
- Monitor DLP Management Console: analyze platform events, problems or malfunctions, and resolve incident and problem tickets raised from TechConnect (User Help Desk) and DLP Analysts
- Provide support for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) platform including analysis, continuous configuration, tuning and testing of data loss prevention policies
- Perform maintenance on the DLP platform including patching, configuration modifications and upgrades
- Perform and review DLP policy, workflow and system settings following established DLP change process with the assistance of operational tools and resources
Information Security and Security Products
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of products and/or procedures to enhance security.
- Review requests for new systems or changes to existing systems and evaluate the impact to security.
- Deploy and monitor additional security products and tools or enhancements to existing tools.
- Monitor daily reports to ensure the effectiveness of new and existing security technology
Qualifications for your role would include:
- Bachelor's in computer science or software engineering.
- Adept networking and system administration abilities
- Experience in developing solutions in a Windows environment and for Microsoft products (Office365, Exchange etc.)
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing Data Warehouse solution
- Platforms: Windows environment, Exchange, Office365,
- Experience with data analytics technologies as well as analytical and dimensional modeling
- Experience in coding using .Net / VBA
- Experience in coing with Python or Java is a plus
- Experience in UX/UI and Wefront end development is a plus
- Experience with Symantec DLP is a plus
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others