For our Client, one of the leading global companies offering consulting service in new technologies area, we are looking for candidates for the position of an AP Accountant with English.
- processing invoices and credit notes,
- ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and regulations,
- researching and resolving Accounts Payable/Procurement issues,
- intercompany and T&E reconciliation process,
- resolving day to day vendor service inquiries, issues, and complaints,
- reporting on a weekly & monthly basis on the progress of the status of the accounts.
- understanding and experience in an Accounts Payable is a must,
- fluency in English (B2/C1),
- strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel),
- knowledge of SAP will be an additional asset,
- an analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in a global environment,
- professional development in an international prestigious organization,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package (Multisport card, private medical care, lunch subsidy, language, and specialized courses subsidy, social fund),
- anti-smog plants in offices.