We are currently looking for:
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Accounts Payable Specialist
As Accounts Payable Specialist you will provide support to the Lead Accounts Payable Specialist. You will be responsible for processing and analyzing firm related expenses for payment and posting to the general ledger as well as accounting support for various prepaid accounting and reconciliation support. You will also be in contac with internal customers and external vendors is required. This position will give you opportunity to work on process improvements and system projects as well as focusing on streamlining operations amongst US and European Accounts Payable teams. The accounts payable team is part of a global controllers team that performs many accounting functions in support of a global financial services firm.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the accuracy of all coding and accounting for payments.
• Recording Inter-company entries and reconcilling
• Researching vendor payment inquiries
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Amortizing expenses and prepare prepaid schedules
• Setting up monthly accruals associated with vendor bills
• Assisting with P&L and T&E expense entries and analysis while also preparing ad-hoc reporting as needed
• Supporting firmwide global credit card servicing
• Supporting various tax initiatives and other audits/projects
• Preparing processing for Wire Transfers, US Drafts, Foreign Currency Checks and ACH payments
• Invoice processing, vendor setup and daily cash reconciliations
• BA/BS degree or two-year accounting degree preferred
• At least 1 year of experience in accounting and/or accounts payable processing highly preferred
• Strong Excel Skills
• Quantitative Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Evening shift required if needed
What We Offer:
• A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
• Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
• Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
• A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
• High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
• Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
• Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.