What's on Offer
- Amazing opportunity to join one of the most impactful, global company in the world and to grow with it;
- Competitive salary package.
- Enhancing a sustainable positioning and brand equity of our global brands in line with global strategies;
- Managing, coaching and engaging a team of brand ambassadors;
- Increasing market share and profitability in Warsaw and both channels On-Trade;
- Acquisitioning new customers;
- Negotiating annual terms and conditions with on-trade customers;
- Developing marketing and strategy plans for the Client's portfolio in line with global strategies;
- Ensuring a structured and detailed reporting system with customer and within the Client;
- Developing acceleration and investment plans while ensuring ROI.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 3-year-experience as an On-Trade Sales Manager in FMCG company within the beverage/alcohol/brewery industry;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Preferably commercial and international experience with business degree preferred with specific Commercial Education;
- Entrepreneurial mindset/growth mindset/ability to think outside of the box/creativity;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Budget management, financial understanding and P&L management;
- Communication skills, negotiation tactics and skills;
- Team-oriented, ownership understanding and high motivation to address challenges as opportunities;
- Market research and insights tools.