The primary role of the Business Analyst is to support Business with Reporting & support with E2E Time writing, MRD & month close support.
The position offers a great opportunity for gaining deep insight into the business. This position is responsible for the end to end financial control and integrity of the supported organization and provides challenge and support to business decision-making.
The role requires a strong focus on driving performance improvements and delivering direct value to the business. The candidate must have the ability to manage change effectively, whilst ensuring business continuity. People who value teamwork and who understand the importance of managing stakeholders will thrive in this environment.
Management information and business decision support:
- Ensure monthly Management Information packs is distributed to the business including analysis and followed up
- Interpreting financial information and provide adequate challenge & analytical support to the Business Stakeholders
Time Writing support:
- Manage & follow up time writing compliance (across different region).
- Ensure no/minimum missing time writing at the end of month
- Ensure that actual time writing is in line with the planned Time writing percentages.
- Cost Centre, Project codes, etc creation for the global business
Month Close support:
- Closely work with the Month close team to make sure that right numbers are posted as accruals.
- Provide guidance and support to other teams
Internal Processes and Controls:
- Monitor Time Writing and Expense Claim systems and coordinate remediate action
- Monitor Requisition to Pay process and coordinate remediate action
- Monitor and Control Project set up and maintenance process, including management of project KPI
- Safeguard consistency of data between various tools and systems
- Responsible for standardization and documentation of work
Diploma in Finance
Able to deliver high quality analytics/MI against strict deadlines
Resilient and ability to work in dynamic environment
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Enterprise First behaviors
Strong Team Player
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.