State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
EMEA Marketing Coordinator, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-621587
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Marketing Coordinator supports the development and execution of marketing and communication activities, predominantly for Ireland and Germany, but also other markets in Europe as needed.
This position is part of the EMEA Global Marketing team, and reports to the head of Marketing for Northern Europe and Cross-Border.
- Provides project management and support for executing the EMEA marketing strategy in key European countries, predominantly Ireland and Germany, but also in other markets as needed;
- Activates global and regional marketing strategies and initiatives and develops bespoke activities at a local level, ensuring programs are nuanced for specific country needs to drive business priorities;
- Supports the planning and implementation of key activities related to thought leadership, public relations, social media, brand activation, events and sponsorships and internal communications, working with the regional and global teams as required;
- Receives and responds to or re-directs general marketing queries from internal stakeholders;
- Coordinates online content for country specific intranet pages and websites by working with the relevant business stakeholders and Global Marketing colleagues;
- Drafts content and creates bespoke marketing assets and channels for both internal and external audiences, including emails, posters, newsletters and PowerPoint presentations;
- Works with local vendors to ensure adherence to internal processes and negotiates costs and manages financial aspects, including invoicing and payments;
- Builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the local markets as needed;
- Excellence in English (and German optional) verbal and written communications and knowledge of communications best practices;
- Language skills such as French, or Italian would be useful;
- Solid understanding of social media, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general computer proficiency;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures to produce content that is interesting and relevant;
- Must be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment—both independently and as a dedicated team member;
Education and Experience
- University degree, ideally in marketing or communications-related disciplines;
- Five to eight years of communications experience, preferably within financial services;
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.